The Sergeant-at-Arms is responsible for discipline within the chapter's jurisdiction. Serving as the President's right hand, he is the last line of defense between danger and the President. On the FX original series Sons of Anarchy, there have been nine different Sergeant-at-Arms.
History[edit | edit source]
Background[edit | edit source]
List of known Sergeant-at-Arms[edit | edit source]
SAMCRO[edit | edit source]
- Lenny Janowitz - Former Sgt-at-Arms under John Teller. Currently incarcerated, and the last living member of the First 9.
- Tig Trager - Sgt-at-Arms under Clay Morrow. Resigned his position after learning that Clay had beaten Gemma. Was not reinstated to this position after Jax Teller took over as President.
- Chibs Telford - First Sgt-at-Arms under Jax Teller. Promoted to Vice President when Bobby Munson stepped down as VP.
- Happy Lowman - Current Sgt-at-Arms under Chibs Telford.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Liam O'Neill - Former Sgt-at-Arms under Keith McGee at SAMBEL. Executed for betraying the club.
- Little Paul - Former Sgt-at-Arms at SAMTAZ. Murdered by Huff and Benny.
- Benny - Former Sgt-at-Arms at SAMTAZ. Was excommunicated from the club along with Huff for murdering Little Paul and blackmailing Reggie.
- Herman Kozik - Former Sgt-at-Arms at the Tacoma charter. Transferred to SAMCRO and was later killed when he stepped on a land mine during a shootout with the Lobos Sonora Cartel.
- Hank Loza - Sgt-at-Arms of the Mayans Santo Padre Charter.
- Medina - Sgt-at-Arms of the Mayans Stockton Charter
- Lobo - Sgt-at-Arms of the Mayans Tucson Charter