Miguel Galindo is the son of Galindo Cartel founder Jose Galindo on Mayans MC, a spinoff of the FX original series Sons of Anarchy. Played by American actor Danny Pino, Miguel makes his debut in the series' premiere episode, "Perro/Oc", in the series' first season. Playing a recurring role through the same season, he was last seen in the Season 2 finale episode, "Hunahpu".
Miguel Galindo is everything that can be expected of a cartel boss, cold-hearted, ruthless and ambitious. He runs his business seriously and has very little patience for failure or opposition and will use violence to deal with either without hesitation.
His cruelty and greed run deep, as when Marcus Alvarez talked with Bishop Losa about Miguel, the former claimed that Jose Galindo understood "the pride of men", while both men agreed that Miguel does not, as such it can be implied that despite his outwardly respectful demeanor towards Alvarez, he in fact may care very little about his business associates. This point is more or less proven when he threatened Losa to deliver one of the assailants that hijacked his product in a timely manner or have one of the Santo Padre charter members sacrificed as punishment.
With wit, charm and an Ivy League education, Miguel navigates both sides of the border as effortlessly as he juggles his professional and family life, having mastered success in both legitimate enterprises, as well as the family business.
- (Unnamed inmate) - Strangled with shirt. ("Cucaracha/K'uruch")
- EZ has compared him to Michael Corleone, the protagonist of the Godfather trilogy.
- Both attended an Ivy League school and have high intellect, however Miguel actually graduated.
- Both come from an immigrant Catholic family, are bilinguel, and have lived in both the U.S. and the "old country".
- Their fathers (Vito Corleone and José Galindo) never wanted the criminal lifestyle for them, yet end up succeeding them in their respective criminal empires.
- Married a blonde woman with a WASP background, whom they met in college.
- Both are attempting to legitimize the "family business"
- Known for their ruthlessness and cunning
|Season 1 appearances|